Tuesday, March 3, 2020

What I'm Reading

     I'm not real sure how I managed to get all the way to March without blogging anything since I write pretty consistently in my head. I guess there is a glitch in the system. Anyway, I'm going to ease into 2020 blogging by telling you about what I'm reading now.
50823479. sy475
     This was available on Netgalley, and was a pre-release. It will be published next month, and if you are a fan of island stories, or families, or the Irish, then I suggest you read it. It drew me in, and I finished it in about 2 days, with A LOT going on in my house.46343828
      This one is a book launch I am part of, and I have not finished it yet. I am getting a lot out of it. If you know me at all, you know that so much has happened in our lives in the last 10 years and I do feel that I should write about it at some point. This book really seems like it will help me do that in the best way possible. So many people don't realize that reading books about writing is a thing. Writing is a skill that can be honed, and hopefully I will get better. Reading books like this one helps ( I think!), and I'm glad to have it in my arsenal. It releases April 7th.

     I also bought a copy of The Great Gatsby. Somehow I never read it in high school. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment