Wednesday, October 26, 2016

New Stuff

     Hi all! I can't tell you how many blog post I have written in my head, then I come TO my blog only to learn that they did not make the transmission to the page. Ah, technology, letting me down once more. Then again, I probably don't want all of the things that go through my head making themselves known without my knowledge. 
     So, something new that I have been involved with lately has been book launching. Basically you participate in social media groups, talk about the book, if you are lucky there are live events, or giveaways. All of this is to promote a new book. Some authors and /or publishers send out Advanced Reader Copies for you to read and review. I love this!! So every now and then I will be reviewing some books here, mostly because I find myself sharing what I am reading anyway. I have one that I want to do right away, but I want to do it in a separate post. 
      In other news, health has been ok. Kids have been ok. The hubby is fine. Politics suck, but the Indians are in the World Series which makes my mother happy. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment